Xanax (generic name: Alprazolam) is a member of a group of drugs known as benzodiazepines. It works by retarding the progress of chemicals in the brain that could become unbalanced, resulting in anxiety or nervous tension. Therefore, it is very good medication for anxiety and panic disorders, and anxiety caused due to depression.
Side-effects of Xanax:
- Nausea and vomiting: You might experience nausea and vomiting and other symptoms of gastrointestinal discomfort after taking Xanax 1 mg. As your body adjusts to this medication, these side-effects will go away. To decrease these symptoms, it is advisable to take Xanax with a bland diet. If you experience several bouts of vomiting, inform your doctor or it may end up with dehydration.
- Muscle weakness: Drugs.com states that muscle weakness may contribute to lack of balance, coordination, or slurred speech while taking alprazolam 1 mg. Patients may feel more tired than usual as a result of muscle weakness. Patients should report symptoms of muscle twitching or tremors to a physician promptly.
- Physical and mental dependence:If you take Xanax 1mg in the short term, you could develop a physical and mental dependency. So, don’t overdo the time period of taking this medication or it can work against you. Physical dependence can lead to withdrawal symptoms when you discontinue the medication such as seizures or worsening of panic disorder, anxiety and nervousness.
- Tolerance towards medication: This happens when the body develops a resistance towards the medication and renders it less effective or not effective at all. After a patient takes Xanax 1 mg for a certain longish duration, to achieve the same result as this medication had been providing, the patient will have to take a higher dosage henceforth.
- Other side-effects: These include dizziness, drowsiness, dizziness, fatigue, irritability, headache, blurred vision, loss of memory, mental vagueness, insomnia, swollen hands or feet, lack of coordination, slurred speech, diarrhea, dry mouth, stuffy nose, weight change, lack of interest in sex, etc.
- Serious side-effects: Stop takingXanax immediately and call your doctor if you experience these side-effects: jaundice, depression, unusual adventurous behavior, suicidal thoughts, no inhibitions, chest pain, flutter in the heart, confusion, muscle spasm, tremors, agitation, hostility, problems with low urination, hyperactivity and hallucinations.
Dos and don’ts of taking Xanax 1 mg:
- Don’t take Xanax 1 mg if you suffer from kidney problems, liver disease, breathing problems, glaucoma, depression, drug abuse, alcohol addiction and have suicidal thoughts.
- While taking Xanax, do not consume alcohol or it will increase the effect of the alcohol.
- Xanax should only be taken by the person for whom it is prescribed and not passed on to others.
- Take Xanax 1 mg after telling your doctor what medication you are taking now.
- If you’re pregnant, don’t use Xanax 1 mg or it could harm the fetus.If the mother is a chronic user of Xanax 1 mg during pregnancy, it could cause withdrawal symptoms in the baby.
You can buy Xanax online without offering any prescription, and from conventional land-based medical shops. To purchase Xanax, surf on the Internet and you will find a number of good online pharmacies that stock Xanax 1 mg. You can also get Xanax from a range of countries all over the world.